Throughout the years, homeowners have been able to benefit from an assortment of different products. Some of these are used at home and help to provide the family with comfort, relaxation and a little fun. This is especially true, when it comes to the best above ground pool! This item will prove to be fun for the entire family and can keep them entertained throughout the year in some locations. Choosing the best pool for your family isn’t necessarily easy or straightforward. In fact, you will need to put in an extensive amount of effort, in order to make the right decision. Within this guide, you will learn all you need to know to make the right choice.
- 1 Top 6 Best Above Ground Pool Reviews
- 2 Why You Need the Best Above Ground Pool
- 3 Buying Guide
- 4 Above Ground Pool Advantages
- 5 Conclusion
Top 6 Best Above Ground Pool Reviews
1. Intex Metal Frame Pool Set
If you’re looking for one of the best pools on the market, you should definitely check out the Intex 12ft by 30in metal frame pool! This pool is incredibly affordable, exceptionally durable and downright huge! It is big enough to accommodate a significant number of people. Of course, it should not be ruled out for individual use either! Regardless of your desires, this pool will serve its purpose excellently. It comes with a convenient drain plug, which can connect directly to your garden hose. This will give you the ability to transport the water away from your home.
Our Rating: (4.0 / 5)
More astounding features can be found below:
- Laminated PVC sidewalls are incredibly durable
- Can be connected to the Krystal clear pump for consistently clean water
- Pump comes with a ground fault circuit, which will keep you safe
- Covered by a 1-year warranty
- Drain pump can be connected to a garden hose for effortless and mess free draining
- Holds over 1,700 gallons of water
- Big enough for the entire family
- Very affordable
- 12 ft x 30 in
Overall, the Intex 12 ft x 30 in Metal Frame Pool is an excellent option for nearly all households. It is huge, durable and very affordable. It is convenient to drain, as well. This makes it wonderful for those that expect to experience a cold winter. Be sure to check out this pool today, as it might be the best choice for your family!
2.Intex Easy Set Pool Set
Are you searching for an affordable home pool for you and your family? If so, you should look no further than the Intex above ground pool, because it has a very inexpensive price tag. The installation process is a breeze and with a few steps, you and your family will be able to start enjoying the better things in life.
Our Rating: (3.7 / 5)
The Intex is constructed out of heavy duty laminated PVC materials, which will offer extended longevity. The 110-120 volt filter pump is capable of pumping a total of 530 gallons of water per hour, so you will always have an abundance of fresh water. Below you will find more specifications on this high-quality pool.
- Holds a total of 1,485 gallons of water
- Available in six different sizes, so small and large families will find a size that suits their needs
- Includes a 110/120V filter pump
- Upgraded dual suction outlet fittings for improved water circulation
- Extremely easy installation
- Extremely affordable
- 12 ft X 30 in
The great benefit of owning the Intex above ground pool is it is not a permanent design. You can actually break it down and store it in a garage during the winter months. The pool is equipped with a drain plug that is compatible with most garden hoses.
3. Intex Ultra Frame Pool
Some consumers are more than willing to spend extra, in order to get a bigger and more durable pool. If you fit within this category, you should definitely spend a little time checking out the 18ft by 51in Ultra Frame Pool from Intex. This specific pool comes with a sand filter pump, which will guarantee that your water remains clean! The setup is incredibly easy and your pool can be ready for water, within an hour. This Intex pool is massive in size and will give everyone in your family plenty of room to spread their wings. Below, you will find the most notable features of this pool.
Our Rating: (4.2 / 5)
- Laminated sidewalls are reinforced and triple strong for added durability and longevity
- Very durable steel frame
- Can be setup and ready for water in a matter of an hour
- Capable of holding nearly 7,000 gallons of water
- Comes with a Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump, ladder and debris cover
- Drain plug can be connected to your garden hose for stress free draining
- Water circulation is improved thanks to the dual suction outlet fittings
- Big enough for large families
- 18 ft X 52 in
At the end of the day, the Intex 18ft by 52in Ultra Frame Pool is definitely more costly, but the price hike is well justified. It is more durable and bigger than many of its competitors. For that, it will undoubtedly be the best choice for many households.
4.iPool Deluxe Above Ground Exercise Swimming with Filter/Pump and Heater Upgrade
If you want to find a creative way to keep your children at home, you should install an above ground pool in your backyard. The iPool Deluxe offers extreme durability and longevity, but this is only the tip of the iceberg.
Our Rating: (4.0 / 5)
Many homeowners will find that they cannot use their pool, when the temperatures are cooler, but that will not be an issue with the iPool. The filter pump is intergraded with a heater that has been upgraded for more diverse uses.
Below you will discover more iPool specifications.
- Measures in at 10’ L X 6.5’ W
- Easy installation of around 30 minutes at the most
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Includes a workout harness for resistant swimming
- Constructed of lightweight material with a PVC overlay
- Sturdy frame, ladder, and floor mat included in purchase price
The large pool cover that is included in the package deal will keep debris out of the pool. This will also protect the filter from becoming clogged with leaves and other foreign objects. The iPool Deluxe is suitable for both saltwater and chlorine, so you can customize the water to suit your preferences.
5. Intex Rectangular Ultra Frame Pool
If you’re looking for a long pool, which can be used for cardio exercises, you should definitely check out this one from Intex. This rectangular pool is incredibly long and gives you plenty of room to swim about. The pool is specifically designed for those 6 years and older. It comes with everything you need to begin using it right away, including a 1600g sand filter, cover, deluxe maintenance kit and a ladder. A volleyball set is also included and helps to enhance the pool’s value incredibly.
Our Rating: (4.1 / 5)
Below, you will find a list of the pool’s best features.
- Incredibly spacious, at 24-foot by 12-foot by 52-inches
- Plenty of room for the entire family
- Suitable for 6 years and older
- Comes with a 1600g sand filter, which will keep the water perfectly clean
- Includes an assortment of other items, such as a deluxe maintenance kit, volleyball set, cover, ladder, and ladder barrier
- Ultra frame is very durable and will not puncture easily
- Maintenance is exceptionally easy
Although the Intex 24-Foot by 12-foot by 52-inch Rectangular Ultra Frame Pool is a little expensive, it is well worth its price. The pool is very durable and can last for many years! Also, it offers plenty of room and can be enjoyed by many individuals at the same time. Be sure to consider it for your family!
6. Bestway Steel Pro Frame Pool
There are many excellent above ground pools on the market and the Bestway 12752 definitely fits into that category. Despite being very durable, spacious and easy to setup, the pool is actually very affordable. It is 15-feet by 48-inches, which makes it big enough for a moderate sized family. Overall, the pool is capable of holding 4,231 gallons of water. The flow control drain valve makes it tremendously easy to drain the pool’s water, when winter rolls around. Take note that this pool does not come with a pump, so you will need to purchase one separately!
Our Rating: (3.6 / 5)
- Holds a total of 4,231 gallons of water
- Constructed with a 3-ply (PVC, polyester mesh) band, which offers additional pool wall support
- Available in 4 different sizes
- Equipped with a flow-control drain plug
- 15’ rust resistant steel frame
- Extremely easy installation of around 30-45 minutes
- 15-feet by 48-Inch
When it comes down to it, there is a lot to like about the Bestway 12752 Above Ground Pool. It is manufactured with incredibly durable steel frames, which will never rust! The PVC and polyester 3-ply walls are very sturdy and will not puncture easily. Overall, this pool cannot be ignored! Be sure to explore it further today!
Why You Need the Best Above Ground Pool
If you reside in an area that has a humid subtropical climate, you probably find yourself searching for ways to decrease your body temperature. While a cold glass of lemonade will definitely satisfy your taste buds, it will do nothing to cool you down. Instead, you need to install the best above ground pool and everyone in your family will definitely appreciate your generosity.
A pool is a great place to have parties and barbecues with your entire family, neighbors, and friends. If you are looking for a desirable workout to help you lose weight, instead of those strenuous exercises like running and bicycling, you should try swimming laps.
Your home will become the gathering place for all the neighborhood children. An above ground will definitely increase your overall property value, so if you decide to sell your home, you may be able to get a huge profit on the sale.
Working in a stressful job environment can definitely take its toll, even on the strongest individual. When you are at home, you need a calming place to just kick back and relax. An above ground pool will offer relaxation, peace, and quiet, so you will never have to attend another yoga class.
When attempting to purchase an above ground pool, you should take your time and evaluate your specific situation and needs. There are many variables at play here and it is vital to consider all of them. Some of these will be explored in more depth below.
Size of the Pool – First and foremost, you should look at the size of your family and your backyard. How many people live in your home? It is essential to choose a pool that is capable of accommodating your entire family. Of course, this might not be possible, since you will also need to consider your backyard area. How much space is free? The size of your backyard will prove to be incredibly important. Try to find a middle point and ensure that your entire family will be able to swim, at the same time.
Material – Next, you should look at the material of the pool. You will be able to find pools, which are manufactured from a variety of different materials, including metal, latex rubber and plastic. Obviously you will want a pool that is going to last for an extensive period of time. Therefore, spending extra for extremely durable materials is highly recommended. Remember that a more durable material will guarantee that the pool won’t be punctured easily, so it’ll last longer.
Cost and Brands – Although you should not allow the overall cost to cloud your judgment, this figure will be incredibly difficult to ignore. Therefore, you should put together a budget. Figure out how much you’re willing to spend on this item and remain loyal to this decision. At the same time, you should also consider the different brands. There are many, but Intex, Bestway and Polygroup tend to be the most reputable. Each of these companies has excellent products, which will be well worth your money!
Above Ground Pool Advantages
When attempting to choose between an above ground pool and an in ground pool, you should take the time to explore the pros and cons of each. The truth of the matter is that both can be great, but the above ground pool has some benefits, which are not available with the in ground pool. Below, you will find a list of these advantages.
- These pools tend to be much more affordable
- They’re easier to setup and the installation can be completed by the homeowner
- They’re much safer! By hiding the ladder, your younger kids will not be able to enter the water, without your permission
- Above ground pools are much more portable. They can be taken down and moved about very easily
- Maintenance is much less stressful, since the pool sits above the ground
- Fewer problems trying to keep animals out of the water
- Much cheaper than a community pool membership
- Your children will no longer complain about not having a pool!
When it comes down to it, above ground pools are the best choice for many homeowners. They’re affordable, more portable and easier to maintain. At the same time, they’re safer and just as relaxing as in ground pools. Therefore, all homeowners should consider adding an above ground pool to their backyard!
At the end of the day, there are many excellent pools on the market. However, only one of these will prove to be the best above ground pool for your specific situation. In order to find the right one for your needs, you will need to explore a variety of different variables. You’ll want to consider the size of your family, the size of your backyard and your budget. After you’ve determined exactly what you need and want, you will want to look at the 6 best pools above. One of these will be the best for your household!