When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
A laser for Glock 19 is meant to give guidance to the user of the gun. That is why it should be accurate, reliable and also dependable. A Glock 19 is hard to improve but equipping it with a laser makes it an even better weapon that can easily acquire a target. Better yet, it is able to accurately aim without missing especially in low light situations. The laser light should be bright enough so as to be used both during the day and also at night. Buying the best laser for Glock 19 should be your priority if you want to feel and stay safe at all times.
- 1 Top 5 Best Laser for Glock 19 To Buy In 2020 Reviews
- 1.1 1. Streamlight 69245 TLR -4 Compact Rail Mounted Tactical Light
- 1.2 2. LaserMax Guide Rod Red Laser Sight for Glock 19, 23, 32, 38 (Fit Gen 1-3 Glocks)
- 1.3 3. Crimson Trace Rail Master Universal Mount Laser
- 1.4 4. LaserMax Guide Rod Green Laser Sigh For Glock 19, 23, 32, 38 Pistols (Fit Gen 1-3 Glocks)
- 1.5 5. Truglo Micro–Tac Tactical Micro Laser
- 2 Laser for Glock 19 Buying Guide
- 3 Conclusion
Top 5 Best Laser for Glock 19 To Buy In 2020 Reviews
1. Streamlight 69245 TLR -4 Compact Rail Mounted Tactical Light
This laser has been made using an impact-resistant polymer to keep it strong and durable. It has been designed to fit compact as well as sub-compact handguns. This tactical light is also able to fit the most full-sized handguns with rails that are in the market today. It features a C4 LED technology as well as a green laser that is able to provide high visibility even at long-range. This will help you aim and target better. The laser is very light in weight and compact in design. It comes with an easy to use On/Off switch.
Our Rating: (4.5 / 5)
- This laser can fit a wide range of weapons using the key kit it comes with.
- With it, you should be able to aim at your target even at a long-range.
- The laser is easy to install on your weapon. It fits nicely and tightly.
- This product is light in weight, making it easy to manage.
- It has an attractive compact design.
- The laser illuminates a green light that is easy to see by the human eye.
- It is serialized, therefore you can easily identify it.
- It performs efficiently with smaller weapons only.
2. LaserMax Guide Rod Red Laser Sight for Glock 19, 23, 32, 38 (Fit Gen 1-3 Glocks)
This laser has been designed to specifically fit in Glocks 19, 23, 32 and 38. It has a high intensity red laser sighting system that works very well for an advanced target acquisition. This product is very easy to install, without the need for professional help or use of sophisticated tools. It has been made using rugged, precision components, which also include aircraft-grade aluminum and genuine Wolff springs to give it the strength you need for a long time service.
Our Rating: (4 / 5)
- The laser produces a pulsating laser sight to allow for faster target acquisition and re-acquisition.
- It is extremely light in weight, therefore no interference with the weight of your gun.
- The laser is completely internal, therefore it does not affect the look and feel of your weapon.
- Its installation will only take a few minutes, with no need for professional help.
- Should be purchased by those who are serious about getting a laser as it is an investment.
3. Crimson Trace Rail Master Universal Mount Laser
The Crimson Trace is the product of a company that has been manufacturing laser grips for many years now. Their products are not just popular but very effective and of the best quality. The laser is very easy to install and as soon as you grip the weapon, the laser emitter turns on. This is because the grips that are for this laser will attach to the rear of the gun grip, and it is here that you will find the laser emitter. This is great if you are in a self defense situation because at that time, you have little or no time at all to activate the laser. It is always ready to use, making it perfect to use in emergency situations.
Our Rating: (4.6 / 5)
- The laser emits a very bright light that is eye catching, both during the day and at night.
- It is naturally very easy to use and dependable.
- Its method of mounting will not require you to look for a special kind of holster.
- It does not affect the way you carry or use your weapon.
- It only fits in a few weapons.
4. LaserMax Guide Rod Green Laser Sigh For Glock 19, 23, 32, 38 Pistols (Fit Gen 1-3 Glocks)
This laser has been designed specifically for the above listed weapons. Its best feature is its high intensity native green laser beam, which provides an advanced target acquisition. The user can install it easily without the need for professional help or any special tools. The laser is completely housed and protected within the firearm, which makes it as rugged as the gun itself. This is ideal for anyone who does not want to have any bulk added to their gun. The laser utilizes a pistol’s frame so as to protect the miniaturized electronics. The emission point of the laser beam is located at the dust cover area for absolute protection and maximum accuracy. The on/off switch is great, and can be used ambidextrously.
Our Rating: (3.8 / 5)
- This is a perfect choice for elite professionals, thanks to its native green technology.
- The laser has been pulsed in order to increase visibility so as to enhance accuracy.
- It comes with a guaranteed factory alignment.
- Its internal design does not affect the holster in any way or eve its grip selection.
- It comes with an easy to use On/Off switch.
- It does not turn on automatically, therefore could delay you in case of an attack.
5. Truglo Micro–Tac Tactical Micro Laser
This is an ultra-compact weapon mounted laser that is able to fit on any weapon that has a picatinny or a weaver-style rail. It is an absolute light in weight laser. This product also has an easy to use On and Off activation for the left and also right handed users. It emits a very powerful green laser that makes target acquisition and reacquisition very easy. Once it is turned on, it will automatically go off after 5 minutes. Just be sure that it is properly installed and you will have an easy time accurately targeting your opponents in a self-defense situation.
Our Rating: (3.8 / 5)
- This is a very easy to install and use laser for Glock 19.
- The laser has only two modes, which are On and Off.
- Its light in weight does not affect the way you will handle or use your weapon.
- It has been designed for use by both left-handed and right-handed users.
- It is an inexpensive addition to your weapon for easier use.
- It is tiny and therefore may not produce very powerful light.
Laser for Glock 19 Buying Guide
The Glock 19 is a choice for many people these days as it is easy to carry and conceal. Its perfect size, weight and reliability makes it a good choice of weapon for people who want to feel and stay safe day and night. The problem is that these weapons lack laser lights. That is why you need this great addition to your weapon to make it more reliable and easier to use especially in lowlight situations. Furthermore, for people who have limited experience in gun use, the laser light may just be what saves their lives or helps elevate their protection in tough situations.
When buying a laser for your Glock 19, there are certain factors you have to put into consideration. Your laser device should for instance be bright enough so as to be used perfectly during the day and night. This is the only way you will be able to aim at your target well during self-defense instances.
The laser device should also be light in weight. This way, it will not be affect the weight of the gun or even upset the balance of your weapon. A very heavy device may make it hard for you to handle your weapon properly and this can compromise your safety in the end.
Stay away from a rail mounted laser. This is because such a laser will require a special holster to carry it. This will not work well with someone who wants to carry a conceal. Finally, it is best to opt for a laser that will come on automatically. When you are in a tight situation, you may not have the time to react and put on the laser. With the automatic option, you can get out an accurate shot within seconds and amplify your personal safety.
When it comes to buying a laser for your Glock 19, the best choice has to be arrived at. This is the way you will benefit from your weapon for self-defense. From the review, the Crimson Trace Rail Master Universal Mount Laser is the absolute winner. It is at the top of the list when it comes to great quality and reliability. It has been designed in such a manner that it fits perfectly on the Glock 19. Above all, it emits a bright red laser, even in broad daylight. Its instant activation makes it easy and quick to use.