In a woman’s life, very few products are as personal and intimate as the breast pump.
Choosing the best breast pump 2018 is an excellent way to ensure smooth sailing during a task that, for some women, is more difficult than anticipated.
A great breast pump enables you to easily pump milk without complications or difficulty.
So that it is essential for you to understand the different features, functions and qualities that the breast pump has to offer.
The following review will tell you about the best breast pumps that can be found on the market.
- 1 Best Breast Pumps 2019 Reviews
- 2 Types of breast pumps on the market?
- 3 Best Breast Pump Buying Guide
- 4 In conclusion
Best Breast Pumps 2019 Reviews
Breastfeeding is very important for your baby’s immune system and correct development as it contains all the necessary nutrients and antibodies a baby needs.
This is why, there’s a direct connection between the baby’s health and the period he/she was breastfed. A breast pump is one of the most necessary devices to make sure your baby doesn’t miss his/her meals.
There are so many options on the market that choosing the best breast pump for you can be misleading. This is why, we’re going to discuss more detail of these pumps and how each one them can be useful in your situation.
1. Medela Pump in Style Advanced Breast Pump with On the Go Tote
2. Philips AVENT Double Electric Comfort Breast Pump
3. Medela Freestyle Breast Pump
4. Spectra Baby USA S2 Double/Single Breast Pump
5. Lansinoh Double Electric Breast Pump
Types of breast pumps on the market?
Best Breast Pump Buying Guide
When looking for the best breast pump for you, there are a few aspects that must be considered:
- Effectiveness: This determines how well the pump is able to draw milk from the breast. Normally the pump equipped with strong motor will do this best thus saving your time breastfeeding as well.
- Type of Pumping: Single or double pump? a single pump allow you to pump one breast at a time. While double pumps give you the option to express milk from both breasts at the same time, which helps to stimulate milk production and shortens the time needed to pump.
- Comfort Level: it will be trouble for you if the pump is uncomfortable. User experiences showed that being able to adjust the pump’s cycle speed and vacuum strength is main key of a best breast pump
- Portability: Think of your schedule after the baby comes: are you going to go back to work full-time or you can work part-time? Are you going to be a stay-at-home mom? How often do you need pumping? How much does the pump weigh? Is it easy or difficult to carry from place to place?
- The budget: Even though the budget shouldn’t stay in the way of your comfort and your baby’s health, sometimes you must consider your budget’s health as well. Before buying an expensive breast pump, make sure you absolutely can’t manage without all its features. Maybe you are more excited about the number of features and you could do just as well with a pump that only features basic functionalities.
Choosing the best breast pump can be a bit of a tedious job but, when you finally find the device that fits all your needs you will understand how useful and time-saving it can be. The best breast pump in 2018 is a new mom’s best friend regardless of the fact that she goes back to work or simply can’t be near the baby when it is breastfeeding time.