Electric razors seem to be coming with a long list of features that allow them to offer a highly enhanced level of convenience while shaving.
Also, as most of them are rechargeable, you probably have nothing to worry about even while being on the move. Coming to the options, there are just too many.
The best electric razor for men may not be a particular one that can be recommended to almost everyone, but rather something that manages to meet all your needs well.
- 1 Best Electric Razor 2019 Reviews
- 1.1 1. Braun Series 7 790cc-4 Electric Foil Shaver for Men
- 1.2 2. Panasonic ES8103S Arc3 Men’s Electric Shaver
- 1.3 3. Philips Norelco 6948XL/41 Shaver
- 1.4 4. Philips Norelco Shaver 4500
- 1.5 5. Panasonic ES8103S Arc3 Men’s Electric Shaver
- 1.6 6. Panasonic ES-LA93-K, Arc4 Electric Razor
- 1.7 7. Philips HP6401 Satinelle Epilator
- 2 Best Electric Razor Buying Guide
- 3 Conclusion
Best Electric Razor 2019 Reviews
1. Braun Series 7 790cc-4 Electric Foil Shaver for Men
The Braun Series 7 790cc-4 Electric Foil Shaver for Men is a popular choice with users.
It features a noble silver color in a foil-style shaver with separate charging, replenish, and cleaning station.
It is the number one shaver brand in the leading market and well designed with a cordless feature.
Our Rating: (4.4 / 5)
- The Braun Series 7 – 790cc is completely washable and waterproof
- You can customize the shaver for different hair growths when shaving
- It’s designed with an LCD display providing you with different information on charging, how long it will take to charge, and if the shaver needs cleaning
- Easy to clean with the provided clean and renew system
- Works quietly
- Has a sleek design
- A bit on the pricey side
2. Panasonic ES8103S Arc3 Men’s Electric Shaver
For a super shave and in need of shaving with the contour of your face one needs the Panasonic ES8103S Arc 3 Electric Shaver Wet/Dry with Nanotech Blades for Men.
One can find it sold at a discount price at some retailers – Panasonic has made some great improvements with this shaver read on to see.
Our Rating: (4.3 / 5)
- Washing and cleaning this electric shaver is a breeze as it is waterproof
- The head cap pivots move in all directions when use
- Use if for both wet and dry shaving
- It has three blades to cover all areas of the face
- For avoiding irritation or infections, it has hypoallergenic blades
- The LCD display provides one with ample information about battery life, charging status and comes with a travel pouch
- It is rechargeable with a built-in battery and great when used as it is cordless
- Compared to some other products available some find it a bit expensive when it comes to electric shavers
- It cuts fast and one needs to take care as it could cut the skin
- Some find it a bit big and not that portable
- Some find the sonic vibration annoying
3. Philips Norelco 6948XL/41 Shaver
The Philips Norelco 6948XL/41 shaver 2100 is a great shaver if you are in need of a close shave.
It has close-cut shaving heads and precision engineered to make sure it captures all hairs when shaving.
Philips has designed the heads perfectly preventing one from nicking your face with the blades, whether saving your jaw line, neck, cheek, or back of your neck always providing better results.
Our Rating: (4.2 / 5)
- The Philips Norelco 2100 is an effective shaver making sure most hairs are removed when used
- A great traveling companion as the shape, weight, and size is ideal for packing in your travel bag
- You can use this electric shaver with or without the cord
- The shaver holds charging well for 35 minutes of use
- Comes with a charge indicator
- Although one can use it with the power cord it is a bit restricted and short
- Although it does show you that the battery is fully charged it does not show you when the shaver is on low battery power
4. Philips Norelco Shaver 4500
Almost all quality electric shavers have been made by Philips. Their ultimate Norelco brand has stayed among the most famous brand of shavers nowadays. The Norelco shaver 4500 (version AT830/41) is a cordless shaver that provides you with the top of its brand, prevents the frills remains the cost low since it is rechargeable.
Our Rating: (4.2 / 5)
- Wet or Dry Electric Shaver
- Precise and Smooth Shaving
- Cleaning unit not available
5. Panasonic ES8103S Arc3 Men’s Electric Shaver
The latest Panasonic ES8103S Triple head Arc3 Electric Shaver is an excellent product when you are trying to find value while still desiring a quality brand name. Design is simple, headed by its foil, using a black and gray colored casing. There is a LED guide use to indicate the use of battery life, close to the base in the handle and a power button. This affordable electric shaver may be used dry or wet. It keeps the price down because there is no additional cleaning unit, but you must remember to clean it under the faucet after every use.
Our Rating: (4.3 / 5)
- Can be use either wet or dry
- Stainless Nanotech Blades
- Precision shaving
- Uses a turbo cleaning mode to shake of residue after using
- Consistent Shaver
- Slightly bulkier
- Short Battery life
6. Panasonic ES-LA93-K, Arc4 Electric Razor
Here is the thing with this super quality shaver – at present it has the fastest linear motor in the world today and provides you with a bonded clean and close shave which many other electric shavers don’t provide. This shaver is obviously a deal. It was once much less cheap until the latest Arc 5 unit was released by Panasonic.
Our Rating: (4.3 / 5)
- Wet/Dry Usage
- Accurate Shaving
- Hypoallergenic blades
- A little bit noisy while cleaning or shaving
7. Philips HP6401 Satinelle Epilator
The Philips HP6401 Satinelle Epilator is an amazing tool at an affordable price. When it comes to describing this Epilator simple words are just not enough and for a basic epilator it is superb to get the job done.
Our Rating: (4 / 5)
- One of the outstanding qualities with the Philips HP6401 is that it has plenty enough tweezers 21 to be exact and removes hair right from the root without causing great pain
- Another advantage is the great price, especially if one is on a tight budget and a great starter epilator
- It has a helpful efficiency cap and works with two speeds while simple to use
- One can remove the head, making cleaning a breeze
- For some, they like the fact that it is corded while others prefer cordless models and comes with a 2-year warranty
- It does not come with a built-in light found on other models and one can miss some hairs
- One cannot use it as a facial epilator when in need of one
- For the price, it is not a powerful epilator and one may find that it does not remove coarse hairs the first time round
Best Electric Razor Buying Guide
As you can see, there’s a lot to choose and decide on. However, make sure you don’t forget taking your personal preferences into consideration as well, as using this information will work in your favor only if you know what exactly you are looking for.