A waist cincher is designed to make the abdomen region appear much smaller. It is generally worn by women who wish to achieve a much slimmer look and fit in tighter dresses. This is a short-term solution and an aesthetic one which may you look and feel much better. The best waist cincher designs come in different sizes and dimensions, therefore you will always be able to find a design for you, whatever your shape.
The secret that stands behind the best waist cincher is the material. Not only will it help you look good, it will also help keep you in a good posture and help support your spine, great for those with bad backs.
- 0.1 1. Ann Chery Women’s Faja Deportiva Workout Waist Cincher
- 0.2 2. Ann Chery Women’s Latex Girdle Body Shaper
- 0.3 3. Squeem ‘Perfect Waist’ Firm Compression Waist Trainer
- 0.4 4. Rago Women’s Waist Cincher
- 0.5 5. Ann Michell Classic Latex Waist Cincher
- 1 Types Of Waist Cincher
- 2 Is it Safe?
- 3 How does waist training work?
- 4 Benefits of Waist Cinchers
- 5 Conclusion
1. Ann Chery Women’s Faja Deportiva Workout Waist Cincher
The Ann Chery Women’s Workout Waist Cincher is manufactured to help you get the very best from every sports session you partake in. It has a sleek and stylish design that can fit even the tightest sportswear.
Our Rating: (4 / 5)
- Front hook and eye closure
- Designed for sports use
- Helps you lose inches from the waist
- The inside is 91% cotton and 9% spandex with the outside being 97% cotton and 3% spandex.
- Helps you lose weight through compression and sweating
- Controls the midsection
- Latex core increases thermal activity
The Ann Cherry Women’s Workout Waist Cincher provides positive effects during exercise and makes you look great. If you are embarrassed by your body shape and avoid going to the gym because of your appearance then this is the best waist cincher for you.
2. Ann Chery Women’s Latex Girdle Body Shaper
The Ann Chery Latex Girdle helps you achieve a good posture while losing inches from your abdominal area and back. It’s special design assures great abdominal control at all times. Made from latex and cotton this waist cincher is seriously comfortable.
Our Rating: (4 / 5)
- Band made from 100% latex
- Includes FlexiBining support that prevents any falling or moving
- Dual column hook and eye closure that fits your body perfectly even after you have lost weight
- Opened bust area allows you to wear a bra without any inconvenience
- Large straps provide comfort to your shoulders
- Controls your posture
- Reduces back pain caused by incorrect posture
- Slims down your entire torso
- Helps you lose up to 3 sizes in the waistline instantly
- Helps accelerate the metabolism
- Hides bra bulge and back fat
- Helps achieve a firm and flat midriff
- Increases self confidence
- Boosts thermal activity which helps to promote weight loss
The Ann Chery Latex Girdle Vest is simply one of the best waist cincher designs you will ever find. Perfect for any woman who has just given birth and wishes to restore their original pre-pregnancy body or anyone simply looking to lose excess weight.
3. Squeem ‘Perfect Waist’ Firm Compression Waist Trainer
One of the best waist cincher designs on the market today, the Squeem ‘Perfect Waist’ Firm Compression is also undoubtedly one of the popular. Designed to enhance your posture and provide unrivalled back support this truly is one of the best waist cincher designs on the market today.
Our Rating: (3.9 / 5)
- Comfortable enough to wear all-day
- Flexible design that prevents the garment rolling up or down
- Made with Squeem’s incredibly comfortable unique fabric technology
- Controls your posture
- Slims down your entire torso
- Increase confidence
- Creates perfect hour-glass figure
The Squeem ‘Perfect Waist’ is the best waist cincher for those looking for maximum comfort while also keeping great posture.
4. Rago Women’s Waist Cincher
The Rago Women’s Waist Cincher offers both great price and great comfort. Made from nylon and spandex this waist cincher offers both flexibility and support.
Our Rating: (4.2 / 5)
- Incredibly comfortable 75% nylon, 25% spandex waist cincher
- Machine washable
- One way stretch satin panel for added shaping and support
- Helps control your posture
- Offers great back support
- Comfortable enough to wear all day
- Increases confidence
The Rago Women’s Waist Cincher is the perfect low-cost cincher for those looking for comfort and support all day long. Your stomach will look flat while your chest will be chest will be highlighted by the cincher pushing up.
5. Ann Michell Classic Latex Waist Cincher
The Ann Michell Classic Latex Waist Cincher is made from 100% latex that will help boost your thermal activity. Wearing one could see you lose up to three dress sizes instantly, perfect for those wishing to hide bumpy areas underneath a dress.
Our Rating: (3.7 / 5)
- Made from 100% latex
- Double row hook and eye closure
- Firmed flattened midriff for a smoother look
- Lose up to 3 dress sizes instantly
- Corrects posture
- Offers great back support
The Ann Michell Classic Latex Waist Cincher is perfect for those looking to drop a few dress sizes in an instance. Some believe it may not be the most comfortable waist cincher around, but it does the job you want it to do.
Types Of Waist Cincher
It is important to realise that their are many different styles of waist cincher. You should analyse your own body shape in order to make the right decision. The two most common types are:
- Modern Waist Cinchers: have a modern design and a far more stylish than classic styles. They are designed to fit your body properly and are therefore very comfortable. This style of waist cincher is the best choice if you want to look good in any type of clothes.
- Classic Waist Cinchers: are designed to define the waist and will make you look great in any outfit. They also give you great back support and can be used as an alternative for medical back braces.
Is it Safe?
Many people ask is waist training safe, is wearing a training product everyday good for you? As well as many other similar questions, but these concerns are unfounded. The truth is that the only people who have had bad experiences are those who take it to the extreme and abuse their corsets, cincher’s and girdles. Like a lot of things such as diet and exercise, if you don’t listen to your own body you can soon run into problems, that’s why it’s crucial you listen to your own body and take things at a steady pace.
Wait training isn’t a quick fix, it takes time to reach your goals and that’s something you definitely need to think about when starting your journey. At first you may only be able to tolerate wearing your cincher a few hours each day, but you can soon build tolerance and get used to wearing one everyday over a course of many weeks or months.
How does waist training work?
As the name suggests waist training involves training your waist, this typically means wearing a waist trainer such as a corset or cincher for relatively long periods of time to make your waist slimmer. However there are two main effects from using a waist trainer, one is a short term effect and the other is long term, so it’s a good idea to be aware of both effects before starting your journey.
The first effect is instant and occurs the moment you start wearing your undergarment. As the boning in your garment begins to apply pressure to your waist and midsection it will immediately compress fatty tissue and other lumps and bumps in these area leading to slimming within seconds. This is amazing if you’re insecure of your body’s contours in certain outfits or want to feel more confident in your daily life, however a waist trainer does much more than this in the long term.
After wearing your cincher for a longer period, perhaps a few months you will start to see long term effects and a physique you’re much happier with. This will leave you with a body you love, even when you’re not wearing one. This is due to the cincher working on your abdomen and waist in various different ways, for instance wearing a waist trainer helps improve your posture, increase thermal activity and perspiration.
Increasing the thermal activity in your abdomen and around your waist basically means there’ more heat in this area throughout the day, which in combination with a healthy diet and working out can lead to faster weight loss. Additionally wearing the waist trainer can improve perspiration, leading to water loss in this area which can reduce a bloated look. Finally, healthy posture has been shows to help you burn more calories and prevent back issues in the long term.
Benefits of Waist Cinchers
Generally the women who wear waist cinchers do so in order to achieve an hour-glass figure. Other reasons include:
- Offers good back support
- Make you feel more comfortable when sat down
- Create a feminine shape
- Great alternative for stiff corsets as they provide the same beauty but in a much more breathable manner.
There are a great number of other benefits associated with waist cinchers:
- They assure a correct posture – the waist cincher will support both back and abdomen. This provides a correct posture for both sitting and standing, helping with any back pains you may have.
- They assure a small waist – by compressing the fat and fluids around your waist the waist cinder will create the hour-glass figure you have been looking for.
- They are available in different lengths – generally a waist cincher will come in two different lengths. The short version targets the waist line while the longer version starts at the top of the hips and goes up underneath the bust.
- They can be worn on skin – waist cinchers are made from special materials that allow you to wear them directly on skin without causing any sort of discomfort.
How To Decide On The Best Waist Cincher For You?
Choosing the best waist cincher can be a difficult task if you don’t know what you’re looking for. First thing you will need to do is take your own measurements, be sure not to wrap the tape measure round your body too tight.
You will need to measure your waist, hips and under the bust to get your measurements. The cincher you purchase should be 2 to 6 inches smaller than your measurements in order to create that hour-glass figure you are looking for while also offering great back support.
To make things very simple we suggest you follow this guide, a woman who’s size is:
- XS requires a waist cincher of 25 to 27
- S requires a waist cincher of 28 to 30
- M requires a waist cincher of 31 to 33
- L requires a waist cincher of 34 to 36
- XL requires a waist cincher of 37 to 39
- XXL requires a waist cincher of 40 to 42
- XXXL requires a waist cincher of 43 to 45
- XXXXL requires a waist cincher of 46 to 48
- XXXXXL requires a waist cincher of 49 to 51
When selecting the right one for you and your daily body requirements, you need to consider your body shape, experience and other lifestyle requirements. When starting out you should definitely select a waist cincher to begin with and gradually begin using a corset if you’re serious about waist training, as they will give you bigger and better results.
However it’s a good idea to swap between the two, perhaps wearing a corset for a few hours each day and a cincher during working hours, that way you can still benefit from a high intensity steel boned corset.
Additionally if you’re active and plan on working out then you should opt for a cincher designed for intense activity. Features such as latex lining and extra flexibility both help towards a comfortable and enjoyable workout without the need to take off your trainer. Even better, a cincher can help improve your workout as they can improve your posture and provide great lower back support.