There is a very familiar topic, but we girls are very shy to mention. That is unwanted hair. I myself are very sensitive about this because body hair remains a nightmare for me since I was 13 years old. I think it was in my blood because my body hair grows so well. Thick, underarm, leg, bikini zone, etc., in general, everywhere that have the signal of hair growth, they grow excessively. I guess only those who have the same problem can sympathize with me. As girls with too much body hair are bullied at school. And until we are a teenager, we are skeptical to wear shorts, skirts, and tank tops, especially in the summer.
Ever since I learned to beautify myself, I’ve paid great attention to hair removal. Initially, I intended to have permanent hair removal, but one of my friends tried it and told me that the method costs thousands of dollars and there must be a beauty expert to take care. So I am hesitating right now.
Besides, there are tons of convenient options, such as shave, depilation cream, waxing trip or hot wax, so forth and so on.
- Shaving and depilation cream are all economical, but the disadvantage is the body hair will come back quickly in a thicker state while waxing is painful and (sometimes) causes redness.
- In addition, waxing takes a time to prepare as well as very inconvenient. Unfortunately, there is not any method that can remove hair from every area perfectly as there are many sensitive areas that are injured easily like underarm and bikini zone.
Some people choose to use shaving option or depilation cream as these methods are not painful at all. I myself also used to try these options with the hope to remove my body hair, but it seems that they did not work well. Besides, I have used the waxing before. We need to scrub it till hot and then pull it out.
- It is amazing as this method is able to pull out all of my hair, even the roots.
- But it causes skin damage as it spits the skin cells, the skin may be redness, and it needs time-consuming to prepare.
Then, I chose the shaving and I have been feeling so good with this one as it does not pain anymore. However, after a time period, I continuously use this, I have realized that even though shaving does not make the user get hurt, it has too many disadvantages.
- The first thing which is really a nuisance for me is that the hair comes back very quickly and it seems that they are thicker and bushier gradually. Oh my God! This is not good news if not to say extremely terrible news for a girl who inherently has much hair like me. But it is not overall.
- Another disadvantage is that shaving cannot give me the smooth skin like waxing and even after 2 or 3 days after I shave my hair, they grow again and when touching the skin, the harsh feeling makes me feel so …
I soon find out that nothing is perfect, not except for the hair removal methods. If we would like to eradicate all of our body hair, we have to suffer the pain. On the contrary, we need to face with a dozen matters from hair if we choose to use those methods that are not painful. And me, of course, I always want to have a smooth skin without the sign of hair, so I sadly have turned back to the painful method again.
However, fortunately, I met my sister and she gave me the advice to try the epilator. I have never used this option before, so I have followed her instruction and found out the paradise.
Even though this also makes me hurt, but it does not too much like the others. Besides, there are ways to ease the pain. About myself, I have to say, I just feel the pain for the first time using, sooner and sooner, if I do not remember wrongly, from the third time, I do not feel pain anymore; maybe I have got acquainted with it.
For the compensation, this way is really useful and has many benefits that I am so thankful:
- First of all, it helps me to save a lot of time. I just have to spend about 30 minutes to epilate each time and up to 6 weeks later, the hair grows again. 6 weeks, not 2 or 3 days anymore! I almost cry for this.
- Secondly, I can save money. I just need to spend a few dozens of dollars or hundreds for those high-end epilators, when compared to the thousands of dollars to take care of laser, electrolysis in a beauty salon. Waxing, at the first glance it saves money, but it will be large amounts of time. Epilator and Pulsed light are optimal for both time and money.
- Unlike shaving or cream, epilator can be used for many parts of the body. Epilator is flexible and easy to use, while the other painless methods are limited.
- Easy to take anywhere: there are many kinds of the wireless epilator, with a rechargeable battery inside. And I think this one is really very suitable for those who are rushing on a tour or holiday trip and would like to do the hair removal on the back seat car. I swear because I used to be.
It must have suitable width. Because there is a rule of thumb that I have owned for myself: wider the tool is faster and more convenient it will be.If you are looking for an epilator and wondering which features should keep in mind while choosing, let’s an experienced person like me show you.
- While choosing, you need to care about its flexibility to use for all parts of the body like underarm or bikini zone.
- Wet and Dry Epilator. The advantage of Wet & Dry is used in bath/shower, so the water will soothe the pain greatly. It’s also easy to clean.
- Have the extra function of massaging.
- It is better if you choose the wireless kind which is more convenient for travel, of course.
I have used the epilator for a few years and I totally satisfied with it. My skin feels so soft and smooth in addition to after a long time, hair is regrowth sparsely. Although I have mentioned above, I will remain you again. This product can be used for 4 areas: arm, leg, armpit and bikini area. Take note! Have a good time removing your unwanted hair!