Are you one of the many people trying to find the best garment steamer for your home? Look no further. They say clothes are what define a person.
Don’t you think that is right? Imagine a person who walks around in clothes that are full of wrinkles? No one will take him or her seriously. Some people think that buying expensive clothes is the solution to avoiding wrinkles. No, even the most expensive clothes get wrinkles. In fact, they look drab when wrinkled.
Garments can be ironed using an iron and iron board, unfortunately, this requires some skills. You can also opt to take them to a professional cleaner, but that consumes time and needs you to splash out some cash.
One of the best options is to remove wrinkles with a garment steamer. They are safe on garments and are easy and quick to use. You also have an option to go for the type that best suits your needs.
- 1 Top 3 Our Pick for Best Garment Steamer
- 2 Top 7 Best Garment Steamer For The Money 2020 Reviews
- 2.1 1. J-2000M Jiffy Garment Steamer
- 2.2 2. Rowenta DG8520 Perfect Steam
- 2.3 3. Epica Powerful 800 Watt Handheld Garment Steamer
- 2.4 4. Pure Enrichment PureSteam Fabric Steamer – White
- 2.5 5. PureSteam Portable Fabric Steamer
- 2.6 6. Steam Fast SF-680 Digital Fabric Steam Press
- 2.7 7. Rowenta DG8430 Pro Precision
- 3 What are garment steamers?
- 4 Why do we need best garment steamers?
- 5 How to choose the best garment steamer
- 6 Type of steamer
- 7 Advantages of garment steamers
- 8 Top 10 Products Bought Together With Garment Steamers
- 8.1 1. Steamer Liquid Cleaner
- 8.2 2. Steamer Lint Brush
- 8.3 3. Puffer Fish Dryer Buddies
- 8.4 4. Steamer Steam-board
- 8.5 5. Pyle Multi-surface and Multi-purpose Steam Cleaner
- 8.6 6. Mesh Laundry Hamper
- 8.7 7. Steam Press Stand
- 8.8 8. Wicker Weave Hamper
- 8.9 9. Haan Replacement Cleaning Sock
- 8.10 10. Steam Spray
- 9 Conclusion
Top 3 Our Pick for Best Garment Steamer
Top 7 Best Garment Steamer For The Money 2020 Reviews
1. J-2000M Jiffy Garment Steamer
If you are fed up of ironing, then this professional, J-2000M Jiffy Garment Steamer with Metal Steam Head (Pink Series), 120 Volt is the best option for you. With this professional garment steamer, removing even the most difficult wrinkles in clothing will become quite convenient. Not only is this steamer powerful enough to remove wrinkles effectively and quickly, it is also easy-to-use and inexpensive. You will not have to be afraid that you may scorch fabrics since the steam will be quite gentle.
Our Rating: (4.5 / 5)
With this J-2000M Garment Steamer from Jiffy, you will gain the most efficient, gentle and safest solution to remove wrinkles from fabrics. The steam that will be produced by this steamer will be powerful enough to penetrate the fibers in order to remove the wrinkles. In comparison to ironing, the life of your clothing will be increased by the gentle action of steam. Unlike ironing, which crushes fabric fibers, steaming will breathe new life into your clothing. Moreover, steaming with this garment steamer will be five times quicker.
- This garment steamer can be used for both home and light commercial tasks that involve the need for some steam. It will provide steam power through a 1300 Watt heating element that is made of solid brass. You may use this steamer to remove wallpaper, remove wrinkles in clothing, and steam bedding and table linens.
- The flexible hose is 5-1/2 feet long with a steam head that is 6 inches wide and an attachment that has a metal steam head and at the end of the hose, there is a wooden handle. The metal steam head grants more durability to the hose attachment.
- For further durability, the housing of this garment steamer is made of unique high-impact plastic, and it is also mobile because of the swiveling, easy-to-roll casters underneath.
- It takes merely 2 minutes for the J-2000M to heat up and once the clear, plastic 3/4 gallon convenient water caddy has been filled and fitted securely into the steamer’s base; you will receive 1.5 hours of steaming. The water caddy/reservoir is also equipped with a no-drip check valve system that will prevent water spills.
- Once this garment steamer has been assembled, its dimensions measure 5 inches (W) x 10 inches (D) x 64 inches (H).
- Weighing just 17 pounds, this is a relatively lightweight garment steamer.
- The J-2000M also comes with a 3 Year Warranty from Jiffy.
- This garment steamer will do an excellent job and provide consistent steam, sufficient enough to remove wrinkles from clothing like dress pants, jeans, shirts, etc.
- It will heat up quickly, and it will take a relatively less time to remove wrinkles in clothing.
- Using this garment steamer will make clothing look good.
- Even though the metal steam head of the hose attachment provides durability, it may also get hot easily and is heavier.
- A steamer is not an iron, so using it properly will require some learning if you have never used a garment steamer before.
2. Rowenta DG8520 Perfect Steam
Many consumers regularly research some energy steam iron before they purchase them to ensure that they are buying a high-quality product with reasonable price. For that reason, we have provided you with a Steam Iron Review that will offer you valuable information on the right model of steam iron.
Our Rating: (4.6 / 5)
Made in France, Rowenta DG8520 Perfect Steam 1800-Watt Eco Energy Steam Iron Station Stainless Steel Soleplate, 400-Hole, Purple is a great option. The Perfect Steam Station saves you time ironing by producing 3X more steam than a traditional iron. It saves you money because the steaming function refreshes garments, saving you from making trips to the dry cleaner.
- The Rowenta DG8520 Perfect steam station heats up in just three minutes (use the Eco setting to use 20% less heating energy).
- The touch of a button generates 120g of pressurized, wrinkle-removing steam for up to 90 minutes on one tank.
- Eco Energy with 400-Hole Stainless Steel soleplate, 1750-Watt.
- Extra Large, removable and visible 47oz Tank allowing 1.5 hours of continuous ironing.
- It generates 120g of pressurized, wrinkle-removing steam to ensure professional results: fast ironing and efficient removal of the most stubborn creases.
- The stainless-steel soleplate has 400 holes for super-smooth gliding, and the precision tip easily smoothes between collars and buttons, and other hard-to-reach spots.
- A 47 ounce removable water tank allows 90 minutes of continuous steam.
- Extremely powerful 1800W – Exceptional 5.2 bars of pressure pressure ideal for removing wrinkles from hanging garments or drapes and or smoothing and shaping sewing projects
- Constant High Powered Steam which is available at the touch of a trigger.
- The powerful steam makes ironing fast and effortless.
- It saves you money, loads of time and effort.
- It has safe Lock System – for added safety and easy storage.
- Water tank is removable – for easy water refill.
- The steam is so powerful and plentiful.
- You could get burned easily if it is careless.
- It is impossible to alternate between steam and dry to get a nice crisp finish.
3. Epica Powerful 800 Watt Handheld Garment Steamer
Delivering a full 800 watts of power, this handy little steamer smooth the wrinkles out of your busy day. It’s designed for quick, convenient operation, and the compact size is easy to store or pack in a suitcase. Made in USA by EPI, this is an excellent steamer; especially, if you’re looking for something lightweight, small, effective, and affordable. You could even empty out the water and travel with this if you have a formal dress or a dry-clean only suit you’re taking to an event. This is excellent for all the dancing you might be doing around your garment. And it just 12 minutes of continuous steam.
Our Rating: (4.1 / 5)
- Compact and lightweight, great for travel and quick touch-ups.
- On or off switch for convenient control.
- Ready to steam in 2 minutes, up to 12 minutes of continuous steam.
- Includes fabric brush and lint remover attachments.
- Product Dimensions: 9.3 x 7.9 x 4.9 inches, Item Weight: 2.1 pounds.
- Has a 3-year warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Easy, direct-fill water tank.
- Fast, continuous steam – no waiting for it to stop and reheat every few minutes.
- Ready to use almost immediately.
- A lightweight iron – Fits comfortably in the hand.
- Easy to steam hanging curtains or to move around a dressmaker’s stand.
- Works very quickly – creates steam within 60 seconds, and emits enough steam to take out large wrinkles.
- Smoothies things out in seconds without any effort or extra work.
- Seems very durable.
- The reservoir and other parts exposed to water are made of plastic to prevent rust and it can be cleaned with vinegar if minerals from the water build up.
- The steamer is nice and compact with a long enough cord that it can easily reach the socket.
- Some issues with emission of hot water, so you should be careful.
- The large tank makes this steamer too big for travelling; it just takes up too much space in a suitcase.
- The fill opening is so small that the unit was harder to fill than the old steamer.
- The interior take a longer time to dry before putting it away.
4. Pure Enrichment PureSteam Fabric Steamer – White
Fall in love with your clothes with PureSteam Portable Fabric Steamer. Unlike the chore of ironing, mighty portable garment steamer makes wrinkle-busting a quick and fun activity. PureSteam’s fast-heating water tank is ready to go within two minutes and provides ten minutes of non-stop steaming making it an easy and convenient way to make a great impression at work or at a special event. PureSteam’s portable design and eight foot cord also makes it the perfect tool for reviving wrinkled household furniture upholstery and drapes while still on the rod.
Our Rating: (4.1 / 5)
From air care and relaxation to personal care and purification systems, all Pure Enrichment products are meticulously crafted to meet the highest design and quality standards. PureSteam is backed by Pure Enrichment’s industry-leading 2 Year Warranty. All directions and other troubleshooting of this tool are available in the manual included with the unit.
- New nozzle design distributes steam powerfully and consistently to remove stubborn wrinkles from clothing, drapery, furniture upholstery, bedding and table linens.
- 8 foot built-in 2-prong cable removes the need for an extension cord – 110V (North America model).
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 3.8 inches, Item Weight: 1.2 pounds. It is produced in USA.
- Compact design travels and stores easily – Includes auto shut-off safety protection if the unit gets too hot or too low on water.
- Heats quickly to emit wrinkle-busting steam in 2 minutes.
- Warranty: 2 years
- A compact appliance.
- Safe to use on all types of fabric.
- High-capacity, easy-fill water tank lasts for 10 minutes of continuous steaming.
- A portable steamer, so it’s easy to bring it when you travel.
- Quick and easy locking top.
- Large opening for the reservoir to pour water into and clean when done.
- Well steamer – Heats up quickly and was pleasantly surprised with how fast the product started up.
- Travel size stuff is usually small.
- It don’t get out wrinkles completely, just about 85%.
- It is very very hot and potentially dangerous to use.
5. PureSteam Portable Fabric Steamer
Fall in love with your clothes again with PureSteam Portable Fabric Steamer which manufactured by Pure Enrichment. Unlike the chore of ironing, this small but mighty portable garment steamer makes wrinkle-busting a quick and fun activity you will look forward to doing. The steamer is fast-Heating, handheld design ferfect for home and travel. PureSteam’s portable design and 8-foot cord makes it the perfect tool to refresh wrinkled drapes while still on the rod. Manufactures are delighted to offer a great device as PureSteam Portable Fabric Steamer.
Our Rating: (4.2 / 5)
- PureSteam’s portable design and 8-foot cord makes it the perfect tool to refresh wrinkled drapes while still on the rod.
- PureSteam’s elongated nozzle distributes steam powerfully and consistently to remove even the most stubborn wrinkles
- Fast-Heating Water Tank: PureSteam heats quickly to emit wrinkle-busting steam in 2 minutes. The full capacity water tank also provides 10 minutes of non-stop steaming.
- Product Dimensions: 8.9 x 6.2 x 3.8 inches, Item Weight: 1.3 pounds.
- The overall design of the product is simple and clutter free.
- Warranty: 2 years
- PureSteam heats quickly to emit wrinkle-busting steam in 2 minutes.
- The full capacity water tank also provides 10 minutes of non-stop steaming.
- PureSteam’s elongated nozzle distributes steam powerfully and consistently to remove even the most stubborn wrinkles.
- It is easy to use and not a pain to store. If you don’t have the space for an iron and ironing board ,this may be a good alternative
- Safe to use on all types of fabrics including delicate clothing, drapery, furniture upholstery, bedding and table linens.
- It heats up quickly and works well.
- It’s so light- Travels and stores easily.
- Shuts off automatically to prevent fire hazard when unit gets too hot or too low on water.
- The steam comes out so fast, so there’s no waiting time.
- Be very hot water starting pouring out the top where the steam exits.
- It is not very good for anything large like bed skirts or curtains or lots of deeply wrinkled clothes.
- You have to be very careful with the angle on this thing, otherwise it will just spit out huge drops of hot water rather than steam.
6. Steam Fast SF-680 Digital Fabric Steam Press
Steam Fast SF-680 Digital Fabric Steam Press is the ultimate solution for flat ironing at home. The steam press is suitable for different kinds of clothes, handkerchiefs, curtains and pillowcases. It is easy to use, works faster than conventional irons and provides quality ironing.
Our Rating: (4.3 / 5)
Steam Fast SF-680 Digital Fabric Steam Press is equipped with digital controls which facilitate quality steam and dry ironing for varied fabric types. When the right temperature is set, the heated plate presses the fabric efficiently and safely to provide quality ironing. This makes the steam press a user and fabric friendly home appliance.
The tabletop steam press has non-stick stainless steel plate which distributes heat uniformly on the fabric. The pressing surface, which is larger than most ordinary steam irons, provides a hassle-free way to eliminate wrinkles and restore crisp creases. The pressing pad does not damage the buttons and zippers that might be on the clothes.
The 1350-watt digital fabric steam press includes a mechanism that shuts off the system if left idle for long periods. The shut-off mechanism also helps in protecting delicate fabrics. The powerful steam press smoothes wrinkles in seconds.
It also features a tank that can hold 10 Oz of water. The steam press uses a dual vaporizing method which reduces moisture while ironing. When the steam buttons on the handle are pressed the device releases hot steam, which penetrates into the fabric. This relaxes the fibers and removes wrinkles in seconds.
In addition, the steam press features a compartment that conveniently stores the power cord. The compartment is designed to reduce cord clutter. This improves the lifespan of the power cord.
- Dimensions: 26 x 22 x 10 in.
- Weight: 22 pounds.
- Cord length: 6ft.
- Color: Silver, Black.
- Reconditioned/self-cleaning: No.
- Temperature: Touchpad.
- Voltage: 120V.
- Wattage: 1350W.
- Steam Fast SF-680 Digital Fabric Steam Press is easy to use. Unlike other irons which involve setting up the ironing board and using distilled water, this steam press involves only plugging in the power cord and the steam press is ready to use.
- The digital fabric steam press is much faster than the conventional irons. The steam press starts to iron fabric immediately after the right button is pressed. It does this by releasing hot steam, which penetrates into the fabric. The hot steam relaxes the fibers in seconds.
- It removes wrinkles and restores crisp creases better than ordinary irons. The steam press employs hot steam to remove wrinkles and restore crisp creases in an intuitive and professional manner.
- The opening between the pressing plate and table is not wide enough to allow easy movement of clothes. The user of the press can be burned by the hot plate when moving the clothes. It requires someone to be very careful when operating the steam press.
- The best results can only be obtained if the clothes are laid out properly. Clothes with cuts are the most difficult to iron while pants are the easiest.
7. Rowenta DG8430 Pro Precision
The Rowenta DG8430 Pro Precision Steam Station with 400-Hole Stainless Steel soleplate, 1800-Watt, Purple is increasingly becoming one of the most preferred iron boxes in the market. This is clearly evidenced by the high inflow of positive reviews from the customers who have tried it. It is an energy saving iron box that heats within 3 minutes and produces more steam as compared to other steam iron brands in the market.
Rowenta is a new brand of iron box that combines efficiency and effectiveness to the ironing activity. It is a model that is specially made to help save a time and give the user the best service. With its great features, buyers will surely experience a great difference as compared to the traditional models. It is fast in ironing because it releases 3X more steam and slides smoothly on fabrics. But what exactly makes this 800-WATT steam iron one-of-a-kind?
Our Rating: (4.1 / 5)
- Sharp Stainless steel soleplate: Rowenta DG8430 iron box has a pointed stainless steel soleplate that makes it to slide smoothly on clothes as well as iron all the corners of the fabric.
- Large and flexible water tank: it has a large water tank that can last up to one and a half hour and can be refilled without waiting for the water tank or the iron to cool down.
- It uses tap water therefore you will not need to have distilled water.
- It has a compact size that makes it to perfectly fit on the ironing board.
- The window on the water tanks provides a clear view to the user to see the water level.
- It has a 6 inch cord which is enough for ironing from any position of the room
- It is tough, scratch resistant and hard to break even when it falls on the floor
- Rowenta DG8430 has a smooth sole plate with 400 holes and heats very fast- this makes it very efficient and effective to the consumer.
- The water tank is specially designed to allow the user to refill in the middle of the ironing process without waiting for it to cool down. The tank is also large enough to sustain ironing for more than 90 minutes. These two features ensure that one irons more within a short time.
- Its long cable, 6 inches, makes the buyer to be free to iron from any distance from the position of the plug.
- Energy efficient: this Rowenta ironing box consumes 800 watts, this means buying this iron is also another opportunity for the buyer to save from the electricity bill.
- Unlike other brands in the market, Rowenta DG8430, slides smoothly and the sole plate does not burn or get dirt.
- The only disadvantage that comes with this Rowenta DG8430 is that it produces a sound like a compressor when the steam wants to build up. Although the sound is not horrible, it is noticeable, but it disappears few minutes after the steam has built up.
What are garment steamers?
Garment steamers are devices which are used, as alternatives to traditional iron steamers, to remove wrinkles from clothing and other fabric items and materials. Many people, traditionally, use an iron to straighten crumpled garments or clothes. The only problem with this method is that, it takes time and requires some skills. But with this device, the process is made easier and quicker since it requires no skill. This is why, many clothing stores and companies use these products to streamline their clothes, either for display or sale. They are quick and valuable substitutes for ironing. These devices are incredible. They are fast when it comes to releasing of wrinkles from garments. This has made them the favorites among companies that deal with clothes. They use garment steamers to prepare hundreds of clothes in just a single day.
Garment steamers are available in different shapes and sizes. This makes it difficult to find good steamers. There are various types, although, they all work using the same principles. The best garment steamer should have some unique qualities. It should:
- Be light in weight
- Be easy to maneuver
- Have a long a long tall rod, which lengthens up to five feet above the base
- Have a flexible rubber tube to carry steam from the bottom to the wide nozzle
- Have a water well at the bottom
- Be well insulated against heating
The purpose of the tall rod is, to provide a place for hanging garment. When it is turned on, the water at the base heats up. This creates steam that rises through the tube. The steam comes out of the tube through the nozzle. The user holds the nozzle, then directs the steam to the crumpled regions of the garment. This way, wrinkles are removed. This process is simpler compared to using the iron. Time taken to completely remove crumples from a garment depends on several things, like type of steamer, type of fabric and capacity of the water tank.
Why do we need best garment steamers?
They are great devices and – can be alternative for traditional steam iron. Everyone needs quality. Having the best garment steamers comes with many benefits. They are easy – to – use devices, which require little set up. They are best suited to work on soft fabric and garments with difficult materials. They are not well – suited to deal with crisp fabrics such as dress shirts.
Although they are mostly used for garments, some prefer using them with blankets, pillows and beddings to bring some comfort. They can as well be used to clean car seats and couches. Some even use them to clean mattresses because they can remove strong odors as well as kill dust mites. Generally, good models should produce continuous steam.
How to choose the best garment steamer
Garment steamers are good devices, which play a pivotal role in our lives, by allowing us to easily use steam to remove wrinkles from our garments. These great devices not only remove wrinkles, but they also leave your garment sparkling clean and looking awesome. Nevertheless, if you have no knowledge about them, you will find it hard to select the most suitable model that matches your needs. Steamers come in many forms, different shapes and different sizes. All you need to have is knowledge about them. Going out to shop for one without the necessary information, may end up leaving you disappointed. It can be heart – breaking to splash out cash on something that won’t benefit you. That is why I have taken this moment to write this guide to help you choose the best product on the market. To get the best steamers, it will depend on the following factors
Type of steamer
Before anything else, you have to know that these products come in various types and each type has features which tend to target specific users. It is good to know the different types to avoid buying the wrong thing. If you buy a product that doesn’t target your needs, then you will have wasted your time and money. The following are the best types of garment steamers that exist in the market today:
a. Standing garment steamers
This is the most common type on the market. It consists of a long tube, nozzle and a bottom which sits on the ground. It has a motor situated at the base, which helps to heat up water to produce steam. It also has a tall rod that is used to suspend garment. This helps the garment to remain stretched out, hence easy to work on. This type of steamer is commonly used by most professional steamers.
b. Travel clothes steamer
Its smaller size makes it flexible to carry around in an overnight bag or suitcase. It is ideal for those folks who like traveling a lot and hate paying employed dry cleaners to remove wrinkles from their clothes. This type doesn’t have a tube, like the standing garment steamer, hence it releases steam directly via the nozzle. It has small water well – you have to refill it frequently during the process of removing crumples.
c. Handheld fabric steamers
As their name suggests, they are small steamers and are handheld. They are ideal for people with low incomes and small apartments. Some consider them a hybrid between travel and standing steamer. In design, they are similar to travel steamers. Although, they have something special, bigger water wells and more powerful mechanisms.
Depending on the kind of steamer you want, you have to confirm the voltage, particularly if you like traveling a lot. If you are a person who travels just within the US, 120 V are enough for your steamer. But, if you travel outside the US, you need to have a dual voltage compatibility steamer. Make sure you don’t forget to carry with you some adapters for the plug.
Auto shut and power cord
The length of the chord of the steamer is essential. It will determine many things including, how long or high you will reach while steaming, it will also affect the weight and size of the steamer. The auto shut helps to extend the life of your steamer for. When you forget to refill the tank on time, the auto shut prevents your steamer from heating up. This special feature also helps to turn off the steamer when all the water is used up or when it overheats.
Weight and size
Weight and size are two important factors to be put into consideration, especially for folks who like portable things. Nevertheless, size and weight equally matters to those folks who want a regular clothes steamer that is light and easy to store. But still, for those who would prefer bigger steamers, the advantage is the water capacity. You won’t spend time refilling it each and every time. Bigger steamers also have more wattage power that heats up water faster.
To do proper steaming at any time, you need to have a steamer that has a comfortable grip. When you go out shopping for a steamer, make sure to look out for one that has a comfortable grip. Also ensure the stuff that makes up the grip is composed of feel – good material. Uncomfortable grip will slow you down on your work. They can also damage your hand.
Capacity of the water tank
The capacity of the water tank will affect the time you will take to remove wrinkles on garments. Steamers with bigger water capacity will produce more steam and will take less time to remove wrinkles. Those with small water capacity tanks will give out less steam hence time consuming struggling to refill after short periods. With a larger tank, you don’t have to worry taking breaks to refill the tank.
Does it have a thermally insulated housing?
Is the steamer made of an insulated housing? These are the things to look out for. Look for a steamer that has an insulated housing to prevent it from heating when in use. This will prevent you from burning yourself. This is one of the most important features. It can be embarrassing to burn yourself while struggling to remove wrinkles from a garment.
Is it easy to refill?
How easily can you refill the tank when required? If it requires you to be extra attentive or to apply a special hose when refilling, then it is not the best garment steamer for you. Look for a type that has a removable water tank and has a large opening for easy refilling from any source of water. Also find out if the steamer is able to resist hard water, or you will buy a type that fails after several uses.
Advantages of garment steamers
Obviously garment steamers come with their unique advantages. They are effective when it comes to removing or reducing wrinkles on garments, and some have even gone a step further to replace iron boxes with steamers. These devices have unique advantages over other garment wrinkle – removing alternatives like iron boxes. These devices have the following advantages:
They are efficient
Anyone who has ever used an iron and ironing board to iron garments is aware of how hard it is to use them. To iron clothes, you need some practice and special techniques when ironing different garments. Garment steamers don’t require you to have all these. They are easy to use and don’t require any special technique. Without applying any chemicals or additives, they iron out garments quickly and efficiently. They also take less time to remove wrinkles.
Reduce wear and tear
When you consistently wash and iron fabric, there is a chance they will get destroyed and won’t last for long. It is not easy to control the temperature of an iron, if it’s too hot, it will ruin certain types of fabrics. Steamers can be used to remove wrinkles from all types of fabric. There is usually no contact between the steamer and the garment. This ensures garments last for long.
Restore specialty fabrics
Certain kinds of fabric wrinkle easily and get destroyed when you attempt to iron them. Gowns and wedding dresses are made of chiffon and organza, which wrinkle easily when stored poorly. Garment steamers can be used to bring back the elegance of these fabrics without destroying them. They can as well loosen fibers of vests, sweaters and other knit wears hence restoring their shape.
Taking your garments to professional cleaners will require you to splash out some cash. The garments may also get destroyed, which will force you buy others. To avoid all these, all you need is a garment cleaner. They will cut on costs and save time. They will also maintain garments. The devices can also be used to remove pests and odors.
Using garment steamers does not only save your money, but also your time. You take less time compare to traditional ironing.
Top 10 Products Bought Together With Garment Steamers
Garment steamers are devices that are used to release wrinkles from clothing. They are often used by clothing stores and companies to prepare clothing for display or sale. They act as perfect substitutes for ironing as they are faster and also much effective. The speed with which these machines perform their work is important in both industrial and commercial use and especially where hundreds of garment are required to be worked on in a single day. When using or purchasing a steamer, there are common accessories that go along with it. The list below shows top 10 products which are frequently bought together with garment steamers.
1. Steamer Liquid Cleaner
Our Rating: (4 / 5)
These products are mostly set in a pack of three bottles each bottle weighing ten pounds. They contain a liquid cleaner that is efficient in the removal of hard water scale from the internal workings of a garment steamer. Most of these products are available and stocked worldwide and they come with an instruction manual explaining how they are to be used. Jiffy steamer liquid cleaner is one of these products that is specially formulated and designed for Jiffy Steamer products.
2. Steamer Lint Brush
Our Rating: (4.2 / 5)
These brushes are effectively designed to remove lint, dust, dandruff, fuzz and pet hair from bedding, clothing and upholstery. These brushes come in two designs: one with a single-sided surface and another one with a double-sided surface. Brushes with a double-sided surface are mostly preferred because they have a pick-up capacity that is twice that of a single-sided brush. Steam lint brushes are also incorporated with comfort-grip handles that allow easier process while they are in use. These brushes make upholstery and clothing look great and in good form.
3. Puffer Fish Dryer Buddies
Our Rating: (4 / 5)
These products are designed to tumble in the steamers dryer so as to lift and separate the laundry. This is important as it allows hot air from the dryer to flow more efficiently and hence facilitating easier and more effective way of drying. They also lower the time, which the garments are to be dried and hence saving energy. These products control the dryer static time and also make the fabrics to soften naturally.
4. Steamer Steam-board
Our Rating: (3.7 / 5)
This board provides a convenient and a comfortable vertical workspace that you can use to steam your garments. They are covered with a moisture resistant backing which allows them not retain the moisture from the steaming process. They are incorporated with a garment hanger that will help you to position your garments while steaming. There are some which are designed to have an adjustable height and therefore you can adjust them to your most preferred position.
5. Pyle Multi-surface and Multi-purpose Steam Cleaner
Our Rating: (4 / 5)
The product is designed to naturally clean with hot steam vapor and it sanitizes, disinfects and also deodorizes while you clean. It removes dirt and grime and has an instant disinfection process. It has a nine hundred Watt heating element that allows it to produce super-heated steam. The device is light in weight and it is also easier to use. They have the capability to kill 99.9% of germs and bacteria. These devices have been simplified in terms of design as they have a single-touch steam activation knob that releases steam continuously after it has been activated. They also use tap water and this therefore means that there are no chemicals and cleaning solutions required.
6. Mesh Laundry Hamper
Our Rating: (4.4 / 5)
This is a bag that is specially designed to provide a perfect organization for both dirty and clean laundry. It has a durable construction and is designed with a removable nylon bag. This bag is washable and this therefore means that the bag can at no any time have a bad smell. It has a simple assembly which cannot challenge you the moment you disassemble it.
7. Steam Press Stand
Our Rating: (4.5 / 5)
The device is metallic and is designed to allow your steam press to stand freely while you are using it. It is designed to elevate the fabric steam press to a comfortable position where you can operate it while seated. The device has a durable steel construction that promises a long-lasting use. It has a Velcro strap that holds the steam press securely and firmly in place. It also has slip resistant plastic foot-caps that protects the floors from scratches. Its storage rack provides an ample and convenient space for the pressed garments.
8. Wicker Weave Hamper
Our Rating: (4.1 / 5)
This device is made with a durable steel frame and a convenient cover that gives a perfect arrangement for laundry organization. It has a contemporary design that makes bathroom organization easy. It is also perfect for organizing clean and dirty clothes in your closet and bedroom. It is designed with a top cover that allows the clean clothes remain in perfect condition while kept inside. Most of them have a height of about twenty six inches and they are square in shape.
9. Haan Replacement Cleaning Sock
Our Rating: (4.1 / 5)
This sock is specially designed for handheld steamers and it comes in a pack of three. It has an absorbent multilayer of microfibers that allows it to fit snugly around the steam head. This helps in the creation of an ideal accessory to work on both soft and hard surfaces. It leaves surfaces steak-free and also very clean. It easily glides on the surfaces while locking the dirt and has an extension that allows it to be washable and reusable.
10. Steam Spray
Our Rating: (4.7 / 5)
These sprays are gently fragrant, scented and natural and are designed to leave your fabrics and clothes smelling fresh and clean. These sprays bring the essence of Provence into your home something which makes your garments look great. They are easier to use as you will only be required to mist them with your garments prior to steaming and then steam normally. As the wrinkles are removed during steaming, the fragrant smell is released, hence making your linens and clothing remain fresh all the time. These sprays are preserved with natural ingredients that helps them not to stain your fine linens and clothing. They also come in different types and therefore you have the variety to select from.
In the past, people used to iron their wrinkled clothes from home, and those who had some cash to spend, took them to professionals. Nevertheless, with advancements in technology, today people remove wrinkles from their clothes at the comfort of their homes using garment steamers. This device had remained a secret, only known to the fashion industry, but now it is known by most people.
Though many brands of steamers exist today, the three main ones are standing steamer, travel steamer and handheld steamer. They come with many advantages that can only be felt by users.