Coffee is a way to begin a day for many.
A coffee maker is an appliance that brews coffee and makes making coffee simple. They are popularly known as coffee machines too.
Coffee makers are one of the most commonly used household items.
Coffee grounds are placed in a filter made of paper or metal inside a funnel set on a ceramic or glass coffee pot. The cold water poured in the separate chamber is then boiled and allowed into the funnel. The above is most prevalent process in most of the coffee makers.
Best coffee maker is one, which is affordable, involves simple brewing process, and makes coffee fast if not instantly. It is equipped with all standard fittings and need very little or no maintenance.
- 1 Five Best Coffee Maker Machine 2020 Reviews
- 2 Types of Coffee Makers
- 3 Advantages of Using Coffee Makers
- 4 Things to Check while buying Best Rated Coffee Makers
Five Best Coffee Maker Machine 2020 Reviews
There are many companies engaged in manufacturing coffee machines. Most of them are of inferior quality. Some are good look wise but fall flat when it comes to performance while others are bad on both fronts. The following are some reviews of best coffee making machines
1. Mr. Coffee 12-cup Programmable machine
Our Rating: (3.8 / 5)
Mr. Coffee 12-cup Programmable machine is one of the best coffee machines of the world.
It was seen in the hit film Apollo-13 which was released back in 1970.
Such is the quality of this coffee maker that it was on the top spot in the 70s and it is on the top now as well.
It is one of the best products manufactured by Sunbeam group. It consists of customized filters as well as paper filter.
2. KRUPS Programmable Coffee Maker
Our Rating: (4 / 5)
KRUPS Programmable Coffee Maker is known to be equipped with highest power output among its all other commercial coffeemaker contemporaries.
Its easy to use and programmable interface automates almost everything. It also has the automatic shut off feature in it.
However, on a lighter note there is no alarm feature in it.
3. Cuisinart Automatic Brew and Serve
Our Rating: (4.4 / 5)
Cuisinart Automatic Brew and Serve is known as one of the pioneers in the industry when it comes to best coffee makers.
Recipient of several prestigious awards for its sleek Eco-friendly design, Cuisinart Automatic Brew and Serve is a fully automatic machine.
It boasts of double insulated stainless steel carafe for increased convenience and functionality.
Its 4-paper filter ensures enhanced brewing and its patented pour-through lid makes it easy to serve coffee.
4. Zojirushi Fresh Brew
Our Rating: (3.6 / 5)
Zojirushi Fresh Brew originates from Osaka, Japan. It is known for its super design and precision engineering.
It uses a stainless thermal carafe and maintains appropriate temperature when coffee is on glass carafe.
Use of unique mesh type filters ensures that there is no burn-taste in the coffee preserving the natural appearance of the coffee blends.
5. Delonghi 12-cup Drip Coffee Maker
Our Rating: (3.5 / 5)
Delonghi 12-cup Drip Coffee Maker brews 12-cup Glass carafe.
There is no water filter in it, which makes brewing coffee much easier.
Use of metal mesh gold tone filter increases the functionality.
It is convenient enough to store in kitchen cupboards.
Types of Coffee Makers
Advantages of Using Coffee Makers
Things to Check while buying Best Rated Coffee Makers
There are certain things that one must keep in mind while buying best rated coffee makers. One must not go by the tall claims made by the company on its advertisement board. Instead, one should make a careful study of the reviews of different products available in the market, compare them and then conclude. The following are the main points that should be borne in mind while buying best rated coffee makers:
- Firstly, the basic features needs to be seen. This includes the exact capacity of the coffeemaker and its compatibility to the buyer’s needs.
- Basic features also include the filters. One should identify what type of filter is suitable for him like whether he want a glass coffee pot or an insulated carafe. Choosing a maker with water filter will enhance the taste of the coffee.
- Once the basic features are finalized the convenience features need to be addressed. There are several features like pause brew option, alert functions etc. These are additional facilities for one’s own ease and safety.
- Taste of the brew and the quality of the coffee needs to be ascertained. If the taste is bad, there is no point in wasting money.
- Price of the coffee machine is another factor that should be kept in mind beforehand. Every person has different needs and wants different products. One should be clear as to how much amount is he willing to pay for a coffee machine of his choice.
- Last but not the least the credibility as well as reliability of the company from whom the product will be purchased should be studied. The company with proven record of accomplishment and good after sales service should be given top priority even though it may be a bit costlier.
Coffee makers like all other home appliances are frequently used. It is therefore recommended to go for a branded one rather than buying a cheap local inferior product. Branded machines are the trusted ones and they come with a limited warranty too. Secondly, from the safety point of view too, branded items are always considered the best.[/su_box]