When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
With the Philips Digital AirFryer, you can indulge in your favorite homemade food, without even a hint of anxiousness in your conscience. This compact kitchen appliance, along with your health, can save you money and time without compromising the taste or quality of the food. Philips claims that the Air Fryer cooks with a tablespoon or even less of oil, making it the best choice for the weight watchers and health-conscious people.
Our Rating: (4.2 / 5)
What features make Philips HD9230/26 the#1 air fryer among all its competitors?
+ A plastic exterior, of dimensions 287 x 315 x 384 mm and weighs approximately 15.4lb, with non-slip feet and a rigid body. It can contain up to 1.8lb of material. Now that’s what catches a buyer’s eye to consider it for further investigation.
+ It has a Digital touch screen interface that is easy to operate and lets you adjust the temperature up to 390 degrees. Operations include a 60-minute timer, integrated power-on light, on/ off switch and Time and Temperature control.
+ Includes two-layer racks to maximize space and cooking surface. So that, you can fry better in greater quantities without wasting time and your efforts.
+ It is very easy to clean. The parts that need cleaning thoroughly, are easily removed and can be washed without any risks. These parts are dishwasher safe and can be quickly cleaned up and reassembled without any hassle.
+ Cooks food with considerably less fat than in regular fryers. And you would not notice an oily layer or dripping oil from your food. It is a great solution for those who want to enjoy evenly fried oil free snacks.
+ The AirFryer has a pan with holes in the bottom to allow the extra grease to drain out. So you would not have to worry about any greasy layer on your food or oil collection on the fryig plate.
Benefits of having the Philips HD9230/26 air fryer
- Its unique Rapid Air Technology circulates hot air evenly and quickly throughout the container, by using up a minimum amount of oil for thorough cooking.
- The digital touch screen interface can help you adjust the temperature with ease and manage other controls easily.
- The packaging includes a booklet which features more than 25 recipes modified exclusively for the Philips AirFryer.
- It comes with the options of grilling, roasting and baking so that a variety of recipes can be prepared using a single appliance.
- The appliance comes with safety measures. When the timer is set off, the fryer stops automatically to prevent the food from overcooking, and a sound goes off to notify when the food is ready.
- The fryer’s handle is heat-resistant and remains cool and safe to touch.
- The removable non-stick drawers and the food basket are dishwasher safe and easy to clean up, while the Rapid Air Technology ensures that the smell of fried oil does not spread in the house.
- Philips AirFryer application available for download for smartphones and tablets provides guidance over its proper use and helps families get the most out of this appliance.
- Cooking time is very less and even frozen food gets thoroughly cooked in very less time, making it a great option for busy individuals and working mothers.
Limitations you might experience
- The bulky appliance is difficult to carry around the kitchen and takes up quite a lot of shelf-space. Along with the width, it is tall enough to be a problem under low kitchen cabinets.
- While cooking food, the AirFryer requires a gentle shake to cook the food evenly.
- For some reason, Philips has not launched AirFryer in the US yet which is why there are one or two sellers over-pricing the appliance over $500. And that may have caused a little burden for the customers over there.
- One batch of the food is not big enough and making a serving for one family requires you to prepare the food in two batches.
- Additional accessories, which include the grill and non-stick baking tray need to be bought separately, which further adds to the cost of the already expensive appliance.
- When cooking food that is high in fat, e.g. bacon, white smoke starts to escape the air-vents of the appliance which may cause a little disturbance.
I should say that there is no such limitation that can overweight the numerous benefits and shining features of the Philips air fryer. It offers all the best things a customer would look for like easy handling, simple operation, easy cleaning and elegant looks. All is here in this air fryer. This product is the top most products in this category and no doubt this value has been calculated by the numerous customer reviews and trusted performance so far. If you need a top notch air fryer, then you should not put yourself in doubt regarding this product, and must try it.