When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
Top 10 Best tennis racquet strings in 2021 Comparison Table
- Cross, Rod (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 152 Pages - 09/28/2005 (Publication Date) - Racquet Tech Publishing (Publisher)
- Top string on Pro Tour - used by roughly 60% of Top 100 Tour players
- Superior power, control and spin potential
- Each set individually numbered for quality assurance
- Contains Luxilon's unique poly-ether-ether material
- Sport type: outdoor_lifestyle
- The Tourna Premium Drop-Weight Stringing Machine is made with superior components for ease of use. Ultra smooth track base and ergonomic space saving full 360 degree turntable with brake separates this Tourna machine from the others
- 6 Point Mounting system and adjustable V supports are designed to minimize stress on the frame and reduce frame warping while stringing. Easy to use Rotary String Gripper makes inserting the string and pulling tension easy
- Comes with two 5-tooth, slip, quick action, rotating and adjustable swivel clamps and cone lock swivel base clamping system.
- Comes with a built in ruler and essential tools (pliers, awl, wrench set).
- Measures 29 inches long x 6.5 inches wide. 53 lbs. 2 year warranty.
- Massive Spin from a square shaped co-poly
- Crisp and medium firm
- Permits hard hits with no loss of control
- Ball Explods off strings with high spin
- 16-gauge racquet string for improving feel and ball control
- Made of sturdy, resilient co-polymer fluorocarbon resin fibers
- Provides excellent touch and finesse without compromising power
- Used by more than 50 percent of the ATP's top 100 pros
- Aluminum fibers added
- PERFECT STRING TENSION: Electronically controlled constant pull tensioner from 11 to 90 pounds
- 6 POINT MOUNTING: Designed for easy and safe stringing that will keep your racket firmly in place
- VERSATILE STRINGER: You can use this machine on tennis, racquetball, squash or badminton racquets
- TOOL TRAY: Keep all your restring tools within easy reach while you work with the built-in tray
- TOOL SET: Includes pathfinder awl, straight awl, hex wrenches, pliers, and diagonal cutter
- HEAD PERFORMANCE: Born out of revolutionizing how we ski and play tennis, HEAD has constantly pushed athletic equipment into the modern era. With decades of experience in all racquet sports; HEAD offers nothing but the best tennis equipment on the market.
- INTERMEDIATE LEVEL: The Synthetic Gut PPS is a solid multifilament tennis racquet string that perfectly combines power, control, and comfort for intermediate to club level players.
- COMPOSITION: The 16 g tennis string is made from a solid nylon core wrapped by thicker multifilaments.
- POWERSTRIP TECH: A special polyamide wrapped around the solid inner core provides more resilience and that little bit of extra speed with every shot.
- AN IDEAL PAIRING: An excellent match for your favorite HEAD Instinct or Speed racket for top level club performance.
Our Best Choice: OEHMS Alu Pearl Rough | 200m (660ft) Reel | Grooved Co-Poly Tennis Racket String
[ad_1] Alu Pearl Rough Tough Grooved
Shaped co-polyester tennis string of latest technology, high-tech built in Germany. 8 exterior grooves develop supplemental spin and lead to a for a longer time ball pocketing. The end result is pure spin and regulate. Perfect for athletic players who like hitting with hefty spin.
SPIN · EXPLOSIVE · Tension Routine maintenance · Smooth
660 toes Reel
One particular reel of 660 ft strings 16-18 rackets, dependent on headsize and stringing sample.
The bigger the gauge variety, the thinner the string. Thinner strings supply improved control, electrical power, and a improved sense of the ball, but have a inclination to split much more often. Thicker strings generally supply much more durability, suitable for challenging hitters. Racket headsize and stringing pattern are also suitable: Thinner strings are a much better preference for a smaller headsize with lots of strings, while thicker strings are a far better selection for huge headsizes and modern-day spin rackets.
Co-Polyester Tennis Strings
Suitable for the electrical power participant hunting to maximize spin with out sacrificing control. Co-poly tennis strings present durability, making it possible for for smaller sized gauges – a organic preference for really hard hitters. Mainly because of reduced slipping, they also function properly at a decreased pressure. Offering superb flexibility, this string is ideal for male and feminine athletes, as very well as professional and rec players.
The initiation of the OEHMS model by natural means followed the improvement and patent of the initially profiled poly tennis string, built by enterprise founder Angelo Oehms, drawing from his expertise as an Official Grand Slam Stringer (1998, 1999, 2001). OEHMS items are nowadays crafted with precision in Germany. Direct distribution makes sure an unbeatable selling price-overall performance ratio!
Bundle Proportions : 9.25 x 9.25 x 2.36 inches 11.29 Ounces
Date Very first Accessible : December 17, 2019
Company : OEHMS
ASIN : B081TDK2MD
NEW System – Results in increased stress upkeep and better touch. Ideal for athletic players wanting for supplemental spin.
CO-POLYESTER – Most execs on the tour decide on co-poly strings for an extra sporty activity and sturdiness.
Designed IN GERMANY – Ground breaking, high-tech monofilament, motivated by tour players, created in Germany.
Greatest Price-Overall performance RATIO – Get a competitive string at a competitive rate straight from the company, tennis strings of this top quality can very easily expense double the cost.