Drills are workshop tools which have a cutting tool or driving tool attachment. The attachment is can either be a drill driver or bit and is used for boring holes on different materials.
In some cases, they may be used to fasten materials together with fasteners such as screws.
There are many types of drills; hand drills, pistol grip drills (corded), hammer drill, rotary hammer drill, cordless drills, drill press, geared head press drills, radial arm press drills and mill drills.
On this page, we will discuss the best cordless drills and everything you need to know about them.
- 1 Top 5 Best Cordless Drill You Should Buy In 2019 Reviews
- 1.1 1. Milwaukee 2691-22 18-Volt Compact Drill
- 1.2 2. DEWALT DCK286D2 Compact Hammerdrill and Impact Driver Combo Kit
- 1.3 3. Makita LCT200W 18-Volt Compact Lithium-Ion Cordless Combo Kit
- 1.4 4. PORTER-CABLE PCCK602L2 20V MAX Lithium 2 Tool Combo Kit
- 1.5 5. BLACK+DECKER BDC120VA100 20-Volt MAX Lithium-Ion Drill Kit
- 2 Top 10 Products Bought Together With Cordless Drills 2017
- 3 What are cordless drills?
- 4 Why do we need the best cordless drills?
- 5 Best Cordless Drill Buying Guide 2017
- 5.1 Features
- 5.2 Design
- 5.3 Batteries
- 5.4 Customer support
- 5.5 Other considerations
- 5.6 Cordless combo kit
- 5.7 Battery charge indicator
- 5.8 Cooling system
- 5.9 Accessories
- 5.10 Multi-stage clutch system
- 5.11 Chuck size
- 5.12 Cordless Drill Types
- 5.13 Cordless screw drivers
- 5.14 Cordless drills or drivers
- 5.15 Cordless impact drivers
- 5.16 Cordless hammers drill/drivers
- 5.17 Parts of cordless drill
- 5.18 Gears
- 5.19 Chuck
- 5.20 Motor
- 5.21 Battery types
- 6 Conclusion
Top 5 Best Cordless Drill You Should Buy In 2019 Reviews
1. Milwaukee 2691-22 18-Volt Compact Drill
2. DEWALT DCK286D2 Compact Hammerdrill and Impact Driver Combo Kit
3. Makita LCT200W 18-Volt Compact Lithium-Ion Cordless Combo Kit
4. PORTER-CABLE PCCK602L2 20V MAX Lithium 2 Tool Combo Kit
5. BLACK+DECKER BDC120VA100 20-Volt MAX Lithium-Ion Drill Kit
Top 10 Products Bought Together With Cordless Drills 2017
What are cordless drills?
Cordless drills are electric drills which use rechargeable batteries. Just as the name suggests, cordless drills have no cord or a power cable.
For quite some time, corded drills were superior to the cordless ones due to their power capacity.
However, with the advancement in technology, cordless drills have become more powerful and efficient in comparison to their corded cousins.
The most convenient thing about cordless drills is that they can be used around the house without dragging the cord around.
Why do we need the best cordless drills?
The cordless driver or drill is very popular due to its portability. This tool is used for drilling holes and driving in screws. It has a keyless chuck which is compatible with almost all drill bits and screw driving bits.
Therefore, if you have accessories such as hole-saws, wire-wheel brushes, rotary sanders and round/hex drill bits, you don’t have to worry about compatibility if you own a cordless drilling tool. In addition, if you prefer adjusting the amount of torque when screw driving, this equipment is the best for you.
The slip clutch equipment on the cordless drill allows you to set the torque to the desired value.
That is not all! Since the cordless drill uses rechargeable batteries, you can continue operating even when the lights go out. This is one of the greatest advantages of using cordless drills over the corded types.
Best Cordless Drill Buying Guide 2017
There are many brands of cordless drills on the market and each of them is designed for a specific task.
Therefore, you should always know what you want to accomplish with the drill before buying it.
Do you require more holes than screws in your project?
What is the nature of material or surface you will be working on?
Are the ergonomic qualities of the tool suitable for you?