If you are a fan of doing DIY stuff, having the best electric staple gun is very important. Not only are staple guns exceptionally useful, they are also quite handy for most DIY projects and household repairs. There are many tasks where electric staple guns can be useful – tasks such as installing insulation sheets, re-upholstering chair, re-attaching stripped fabric to a sofa and installing carpets. With a staple gun in your hand, many DIY projects are easily possible.
However, choosing the best electric staple gun can be quite tricky. With so many different models to look at, choosing the right one for you relies on your specific need. This is exactly the reason for this guide! We are going to do the research for you so you can make a well-informed decision on what is tge best electric staple gun to buy
- 1 Best Electric Staple Gun Reviews
- 1.1 1. Paslode 900078NT Cordless 3/4-to-2-Inch 16-Gauge Medium Crown Siding Stapler
- 1.2 2. Makita Makita XTS01Z 18V LXT Crown Stapler
- 1.3 3. Duo-Fast 1016055 Carpet Pro 20-Gauge Electric Stapler
- 1.4 4. Roberts Model 10-600, 120-Volt, 15-Amp, Professional Electric Stapler
- 1.5 5. BOSTITCH BTFP72646 3-Tool Compressor Combo Kit
- 2 Conclusion
Best Electric Staple Gun Reviews
1. Paslode 900078NT Cordless 3/4-to-2-Inch 16-Gauge Medium Crown Siding Stapler
As one of the most trusted brands when it comes to electric staple gun, the Paslode 900078NT Cordless 3/4-to-2-Inch 16-Gauge Medium Crown Siding Stapler is definitely worth looking at. It is very lightweight and easy to carry around, which is a positive thing to avoid operating fatigue. It is much easier to work around If you aren’t easily fatigued and it can really increase your productivity.
This electric staple is also cordless, making it really portable and easy to lug around. It drives 0.75 up yp to 2 inch staples and has a quick clear feature to easily access the nose. Overall, this staple gun is a solid pick and will always be useful to you in many situations.
Our Rating: (4.3 / 5)
- Easy to carry because it is cordless
- Very lightweight and will not cause hand fatigue over time
- The battery might run out on you if used for hours at a time
2. Makita Makita XTS01Z 18V LXT Crown Stapler
One of the most popular Japanese brands when it comes to electric staples is the Makita Makita XTS01Z 18V LXT Crown Stapler. And truthfully, it is one of the best electric staple gun to own if you are looking for a no-nonsense tool for your DIY home improvement needs.
With an easy to use depth control setting, the Makita Makita XTS01Z 18V LXT Crown Stapler can easily change gears for whatever purpose that you need. A convenient window in the magazine also shows how many remaining staples are left to fire, allowing you to plan ahead of time. The spring-loading driving mechanism also allows it to become a lightweight staple gun. For its price point, you can never really find anything wrong with this gun!
Our Rating: (4 / 5)
- It has a magazine that shows how many staples are left in your gun
- Light and compact
- Rugged aluminum magazine makes the loading and feeding of staples easy
- Not recommended for most heavy gauge staples
- It can be slow to cycle and there is no rapid firing mechanism
- No case pouch available when you purchase it – you have to buy your own
3. Duo-Fast 1016055 Carpet Pro 20-Gauge Electric Stapler
Finding a reliable electric staple for your carpet is a tricky thing, especially since most electric staples are not strong enough to punch through heavy gauge staples. In comes the Duo-Fast 1016055 Carpet Pro 20-Gauge Electric Stapler, which is honestly one of the better heavy-gauge electric staples out in the market today.
The Duo-Fast 1016055 Carpet Pro 20-Gauge Electric Stapler has a durable nickel plated magazine that makes the firing and feeding of the staples easier. It has 14 AWG cord that makes it much more powerful – the cords are also flexible and not easy to break. For a very good price point, this hand-operated electric gun staple is a reliable tool that won’t let you down.
Our Rating: (4.1 / 5)
- Very strong power for punching through carpets
- Easy and rapid firing possible
- The weight is A bit on the heavy side
- It is not cordless so you might be limited to your location if there is no power outlet
4. Roberts Model 10-600, 120-Volt, 15-Amp, Professional Electric Stapler
Cheap and reliable usually doesn’t go together, but the Roberts Model 10-600, 120-Volt, 15-Amp, Professional Electric Stapler with Carrying Case definitely changed this. He model is prices very competitively for an electric gun that can pack a power. Designed for use on heavier 20 gauge staplers, the Roberts Model 10-600 can hold up to 65 staples on its magazine. It also possesses 15-amp drive solenoid for a much more powerful and reliable operation.
Our Rating: (3.6 / 5)
- Quick release bottom loading magazine allows faster reloading
- Price is inexpensive
- The low profile head allows it to fit tight corners and spaces
- Weighs quite a bit heavy
- Many reviews have said that the quality is not top-notch
- Easy to break after a few months or a year after purchase
5. BOSTITCH BTFP72646 3-Tool Compressor Combo Kit
One of the best electric gun to check out if you are looking for a whole kit package is the BOSTITCH BTFP72646 3-Tool Compressor Combo Kit. It consists of a nailer gun, a heavy duty stapler gun, a compressor and finish nailer. This is one of the most versatile combo kits around for a lot of DIY home improvement purposes and this is definitely a great buy.
The compressor it comes with has a large 6-gallon reserve tank for easy drainage too. But the the highlight of the package is the electric staple which drives heavy duty 3/8″ Crown staples from 1/4″ to 9/16″ – this is a great range and will allow a lot of versatility for your home improvement projects.
Our Rating: (4.2 / 5)
- Staple drives heavy duty 3/8″ Crown staples from 1/4″ to 9/16″
- Very versatile solution for many DIY needs
- If you are only interested in the staple, you have to purchase the whole package
- Staple comes with a cord, which can limit the potential areas of coverage if you don’t have a power outlet nearby.
The best electric staple gun has the ability to make your work faster, easier and much more efficient. When it is in your hands, it should feel light, easy to carry and not complicated to operate. Even if you do light home improvement jobs, freelance contracting or handyman work on the side, this is one of the best tools that you just can’t live without. And in our opinion, the Paslode 900078NT Cordless 3/4-to-2-Inch 16-Gauge Medium Crown Siding Stapler is definitely worth looking at.
For its price point, staple gauge range, lightweight traits and easy-to-maneuver nose that can fire through tight spaces, the Paslode 900078NT Cordless 3/4-to-2-Inch 16-Gauge Medium Crown Siding Stapler is a great overall tool. You might think you’re saving money by going cheap on something like an electric staple, but you’ll definitely see the practicality and the efficiency of this tool once you use it. It will definitely save a lot of your time because it does the job well and fast!